Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!
Our new year was pretty average but it was fun hanging out with each other. We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, went to WalMart to get sparkling juice, came home and I played with my Cricut machine I got for Christmas (it is used for scrapbooking, cards, etc. It cuts out words, pictures, everything for you.) Then James and I went to get dessert at Sonic. After that we played games and drank our juice and went to bed at 12:09. Kinda lame but James had to work so he was tired and I can always sleep. So this morning we are going to do some projects around the house and maybe head to the beach to walk around and read our books. I got the Twilight series for Christmas and I'm already halfway through the first one and I can't put it down :)

4 comments:

  1. You'll LOVE the Twilight Series! Becca and I are obsessed! Katie is reading it now, and my mom just finished!
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like the Cricut? I saw an infomercial on it a few nights ago and it looks like something I'd love, but I'm afraid it'll be disappointing once I get it. What do you think so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cricut so far. I've only used it a few times but I do a lot of cards and it saves me so much time. It pretty much makes stamping obsolete. It cuts it out really nice and there are SO many things you can do with it. I have the big one. The small one seems like it would be difficult because you have to cut paper to fit every time. The large one holds 12x12 sheets. I think it's GREAT so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of this Cricut machine....wow! I might actually get some scrapping done if I had that. Someday.....enjoy Twilight. Each one gets better. I miss you! Glad you enjoyed your New Year's...Brad and I almost missed it because we were watching Friends on DVR. We are so lame!

    ReplyDelete