Saturday, November 27, 2010




Wow..I'm actually updating my blog. It's amazing!!!
-We are getting ready for the Holiday's. We are going on a cruise in 5 days...yay!!!
-We had a pretty uneventful Thanksgiving. It was nice just hanging out at home. I cleaned while James played football and then we took naps, put up our Christmas decorations. Inside and out, watched movies and made pizza. We missed our families though. It's not the same not being "home."
-We got up at 5:30 and did some shopping. I had no intention of being productive however I was pleasantly surprised. We finished mostly everything. Thank goodness since I work all this week, we leave Friday for 10 days and we only have 4 days when we get home before we leave to go to WV for Christmas. I work those 4 days so it will be work, unpacking (summer clothes) and re-packing (winter clothes). It is going to feel COLD in WV. It has been rather warm here in Florida so far and over our cruise the countries we are visiting it is supposed to be in the 90's. So winter will come with a shock when we head north that next week BRRRRRR!!!!!!!
-I ran almost 13 miles today in preparation for my 1/2 marathon. I did pretty well. Not the best time but good for my first 1/2. I will try and improve a little before the "big day" but if not I will do better the next time....if there is one :) My goal is under 2:05 which should be easy. I would like to be under 2 hours but I'm not going to put that much pressure on me this time since it's my first one.
- We hope everyone has a great Christmas. I probably won't be updating my blog until who knows when unless I get some time while I'm home for Christmas. We hope you have a great time with your friends and family as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. We love this time of year and can't wait to be home with our family to spend time together...and hopefully see some snow !!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great on your half. I'm sure you will do it in under 2 hours Alisa! Have fun on the cruise and with all your holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do a little backreading.....I didn't know about your parents moving back to WV. I'm sure that was tough on you, but I can understand. Enjoy your cruise and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete