Sunday, March 13, 2011

11 weeks to go

Our friends from Baltimore just left :( ... We had a great weekend at the beach and just hanging out visiting with them. I did get my running in while they were here. YAY me...I'm usually a slacker if I have a reason to be. So, for week 10 of training I completed it with on Friday I ran 6 miles and Saturday I ran 4 1/2. I took Wed/Thurs off this past week so I'm ready for a mileage increase this week.....I think.
*Tomorrow the plan is to run 7 miles, I train on Tuesday with my Personal Trainer and I will try and do a couple miles before that. I have an hour of kickboxing on Thursday so probably no running then...if so it will only be a mile or two. Friday I have a 6 mile run planned but I might move that to Wed due to Saturday being a longer run day with an 8 mile run. So total mileage going up this week to around 23-25 miles.

11 weeks left of hard training. 13 weeks until race day :)

1 comment:

  1. You. are. AWESOME. :) Glad to hear you enjoyed some rest and relaxation, visiting friends, and still kept to your training routine. :)

    ReplyDelete