Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This updating my blog about my training is going to be harder than I thought :)

So...I have been away for work quite a bit lately but I have been trying to keep up with my running schedule as much as I can when you are away from home and out of your normal routine.

While I was in Baltimore I didn't do very well. Then I was away this past week also so starting to train that week was too difficult. I did run 4 miles every day I was gone but nothing more than that.

So this week I am really starting "serious" training. I ran 4 miles yesterday which was March 7th. I also trained with my personal trainer for about 45 minutes after that doing arms and abs. Today I ran 3 miles and did 1 hour of bootcamp. It was my last bootcamp for 4 weeks so I can concentrate on just running. Thank goodness cause it about killed me tonight :). We did all legs and abs...not so fun after just running 4 miles yesterday and 3 before bootcamp :)!!! Tomorrow March 9th I am going to run 4 miles and then I have other runs planned for the rest of the week. We will see how it goes. Our friends are coming down from Baltimore so we want to hang out with them so this weekend I will see how much I can get in without missing time with them. I'm planning 7 miles on Friday and 4-6 on Saturday. We will see. I'm trying to increase my mileage to between 20-25 miles this week...more next week.

So that is what I have been doing to train the past couple weeks. It's hard. I feel like running is my life right now. I hope it gets easier, somedays the little runs are the hardest. I still think I'm crazy to think I can do 26.2 miles but we will see. I still have a long way to go to be ready and not a lot of time...about 10-11 weeks of training left. YIKES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment