Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas cookies DONE

So FINALLY I'm done with my Christmas baking. I thought this year I would make a bunch of cookies and take them to some of our friends around here. I started at 9:30 yesterday morning and didn't finish until 6:00. I was EXHAUSTED!! My legs still hurt today from standing up all day on the tile floor. I didn't burn any which is good for me. I usually get bored with it after awhile and forget I have cookies in the oven. It seems to happen every time but not yesterday. I will never I repeat NEVER bake that many cookies at one time ever again. I also did sugar cookie cutouts with icing that are not in the picture. Next year everyone gets one cookie a person of the same kind :)

5 comments:

  1. hi Alisa
    great blog... hope all is well in Florida and ur not freezing to much haha : }
    We hope you both have a great christmas and a Happy New Year... we are headed to Idaho this weekend for christmas and we are excited to see my family Ami is more excited to be off work than to see my family I think.. he says he's excited to see my family and the kids.. what can I say ... Anyways take care
    Anna
    I said we only see them once a year... I think I might take Evie and fly home without him sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I haven't done any real Christmas baking for a few years now. You go, girl! So, I'm finally on here and able to comment before my internet connection messes me up.....I've tried a couple of times. I'm so glad you're blogging! We can keep up with each other better now! And,now it'll be easier for you to go to mine and comment....mandypoebennett.blogspot.com I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these Look awesome! I'm coming to your house for treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't see that you started a blog. way to go. I am so Not on that boat. Your cookies look good. We pretty much didn't do our usual baking fest. The Gingerbread castle took all my time and energy this year, and Sean's party tomorrow. Have a nice trip, I hope it doesn't snow while you are traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Yum! They look great and I bet they taste great too!

    ReplyDelete