Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally it's Friday for me!! I like my job here in Florida but itis always nice when it's Friday. I have been doing orthodontic assisting for about 7 years. I went to school shortly after moving to Baltimore to become a Certified Orthodontic Assistant. I really enjoy it but I always like to be home. Tomorrow I'm going to do some baking for Christmas. James and I are going to deliver some cookies to some of our friends. I'm also so glad I'm done Christmas shopping. I finally finished this past week. Just in time since we leave to go home to WV for Christmas 1 week from Monday. I love the Christmas season, the meaning of it, the tree, the baking, being with family and friends, and all the traditions that go along with it, however, I hate the shopping. Any other time of the year you can't beg me to stop shopping (ask James he knows) but Christmas time I despise it.

1 comment:

  1. OH, I guess you are going to WV....sorry, I'm reading from most recent and on back. I don't mind Christmas shopping if I know what to get somebody....it's the parents that are the most difficult for us. You are so nice....to do all of that baking to give to your friends. I hope they appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete