Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our life in summary

For those of you I don't get the chance to talk to very often, I thought I would give you a run down on James and I . After knowing OF each other our whole lives, you see James is 5 years older than me so when he was 18 it wasn't "cool" to be hanging around me. I finally reached the age where it wasn't as bad to be dating. It isn't so bad when you're 25 dating a 20 year old but when you're 20 and dating a 15 year old that's a different story. So anyway, after a short dating period we got married in 1998. I can't believe how time has flown by. We lived in Parkersburg, WV when we first got married for about a year. James was going to school at the time and we ended up having to move to Morgantown,WV so he could finish school at WVU. We loved it there. We met some really good friends there that still to this day are some of our best friends. We lived there for I think 2 years and then James graduated and we moved to Baltimore. We lived in 3 different towns there all within the metro area. Our last house we had built which was just across the MD line into PA. We lived in Baltimore for 6 years. We only got to live in our house we built for almost 2 when we decided we would like to move to a warmer climate. We don't particuraly miss Baltimore but we made some very close friends there and we really miss them. Along with our friends both of my brother's live in Baltimore so it was a hard move. So now we have been in Florida for a year and a half. I can't believe it has been that long already. We love it here and have met some great people that I'm sure we will be friends with forever. So that is a summary of where we have lived over the past 10 years. Next will be what we have been up to over these past years :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you guys this summer when we were celebrating our tenth anniversary....time has flown by, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete