Friday, December 19, 2008

Morning all!! So, I'm sitting here waiting on the tile people to come and I thought I might as well right something today. Since our house was new when we bought it we get a year for them to come and fix things. Well luckily the only thing that needed fixed was some cracks in the grout line around some of the tiles. So they are supposed to come today. I love when they give you a time window. On Tuesday they said "we will be there between 8-12." Like I have nothing else to do but be stuck at home for 4 hours HOPING they might make it at 8 or I'd even be happy with 9 or 10. It's the Holiday's people... I have things to do. So on Tuesday I cleaned the house and then waited and waited and waited and around 12:30 they call to tell me they are running late SURPRISE!!! I told them I would have to reschedule that I had things I needed to do (imagine that). I think these people think we should block out the whole week so we are free all day every day so they can come anytime they feel like it. SO, today is the day I rescheduled for. They said "we will put you first on our list and will be there between 8-9." So here I am again, waiting. I have a lot to do today. James and I are leaving Monday for a week and I need to run some errands. Well everyone it is 8:49 and I'm counting down the minutes before I leave the house and tell them to FORGET IT. I got up early today on my day off, got ready really fast, took Toby out, not on his usual walk but just out fast so I could be ready by 8:00. I was really holding out hope since they didn't come Tuesday they would be here first thing this morning. WRONG!! Anyway, I'm trying not to let it ruin my day but I hate dealing with companies that give you that dreaded time window!! Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment