Wednesday, December 10, 2008


I can't believe I turned 30 this year. I had mixed emotions about the big day. I think time seems to go by so much faster now.I remember growing up, summers seemed to go on forever, now they are over before I even realize it. On my birthday I thought of it as a milestone. I lost a lot (around 55 lbs) of weight over the course of the year leading up to it which I had wanted to do before I turned 30 so I was proud of myself. However I kept thinking if the next 10 years goes by as fast as my 20's did, I'll be 40 before I know it. Now that is SCARY!!

2 comments:

  1. haha...I'm with you on the 40 thing....scary! You are so amazing, though, to have worked so hard to lose that weight and reach goals by your 30th birthday! Once again, you inspire me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, 55 lbs! Thats great! I think I got them......
    I can't wait to be 30! I turn 29 next month..woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete